Monday, January 16, 2006

I Was Tagged (for REAL this time!)

Thanks, Jess, for tagging me! :)

Here goes:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
  • cook/bartender/waitress at my family's golf course
  • assistant teacher in a daycare
  • sales clerk at Carter's
  • Journal Production Editor

Four movies you would watch over and over:

  • Pretty Woman
  • 13 Going on 30
  • The Notebook
  • Dirty Dancing

Four places you have lived:

  • Leonardtown, MD
  • Dayton, OH
  • Baltimore, MD
  • New Martinsville, WV

Four TV shows you love to watch:

  • Oprah
  • General Hospital
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • Roseanne

Four places you have been on vacation:

  • Bermuda
  • Orlando, FL
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Ocean City, MD

Four websites you visit daily:

  • scrapforums.com
  • mercantilepeninsulabank.com
  • msn.com
  • all of my friends' blogs!

Four of your favorite foods:

  • tacos
  • pork chops
  • mashed potatoes
  • perogies

Four places you would rather be right now:

  • Disney World with Julie P :)
  • Leonardtown, MD with my best friend, Christie
  • Middlebourne, WV with my other best friend, Sarah
  • in a bar with a cold beer with my hubby

Four bloggers you are tagging:

No comments: