Wednesday, December 21, 2005

YAY! I get to play!

I've been tagged! For the first time in my life, I think... Thanks, Angie, I'm a sucker for things like this anyway... So, here are my Seven (times seven) Things:

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Own a home of my very own.
2. Hear these words from the mouths of my children (and feel that they actually mean it): "You were a great Mom, and we love you."
3. See the Pacific Ocean (do you suppose it's really all that different from the Atlantic?? Still, I'd like to find out first-hand!).
4. Unleash the spirituality/faith that I'm sure exists in me somewhere.
5. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up, and be it.
6. Be happy with my weight/appearance for the first time in my life.
7. Be caught up on scrapbooks for my children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren... you get the point!

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Change a tire (much to my greasemonkey hubby's dismay).
2. Stay away from my computer for several hours at a time without getting the shakes.
3. Read a simple e-mail message, magazine article, advertisement, etc etc. without copyediting it.
4. Let go of past relationships/friendships easily.
5. Quote the Bible.
6. Yell at my kids without feeling guilty, even when they need to be yelled at.
7. Remember my life before I was a mother.

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. His huge, good heart.
2. His dreamy blue eyes.
3. The fact that he always knows what I need the most and when I need it.
4. His patience.
5. He's not perfect, and he knows it.
6. He makes really cute babies!
7. He is a fabulous, loving, kind, patient, playful, responsible, proud father to our two kids.

Seven things I say (or write) most often:
1. LOL
2. :)
3. YAY!
4. NO, Damon, quit that. You have to be careful with Avery, she's much smaller than you! sheesh.
5. NO, Avery! Get down from there... What are you, a monkey??
6. DADDY!!! Could you help me out here, please??
7. Your dog crapped on the carpet again.

Seven books I love:
1. Harry Potter (the whole series) by JK Rowling
2. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
3. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
4. Light in August by William Faulkner
5. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
6. Angry Housewives Eating Bon-Bons by Lorna Landvik
7. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

Seven movies I would watch over and over again (and have, as a matter of fact):
1. The Breakfast Club
2. The Notebook
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Pretty Woman
5. Dirty Dancing
6. Breakfast at Tiffany's
7. Sliding Doors
[I agree with Angie on this one... I could come up with a much longer list. But I'm playing by the rules, so I stopped with seven!]

Seven people I'd like to join in (be tagged):
1. Grandma Chris
2. Trish
3. Linda
4. Nancy
5. Bonnie
6. Karen, the mysterious blogger
7. Kristeena
[I'm assuming I can't tag someone who's already been tagged, or else I would've tagged Julie, too!]

YAY! That was fun! :)

1 comment:

ErinRagan said...

LOL I'm glad you enjoyed the dog comment, Julie. I knew that you would be one of a few people who would "get it." It's so gross, but so true! :)

I had a hard time coming up with seven people, too... I don't know too many people who blog... sheesh.